What if we are no longer identified or are known by our mistakes, self inflicted wounds or the wounding of others?
What if we live in a place where the ashes of our life are truly washed away? A place where we feel peace and not torment of the past…or present.
This is the Redemptive Beauty Journal…bringing healing to the layers of past traumas, pain, choices by us or against us…our past does not define us…
Can be used individually, one to one, or in small groups. Contact us if you’d like to use for small group or need larger quantities.
“Our past does not determine our future. Determine to live a life of RadiantHope…one step at a time.”
Trafficking, Pregnancy, Pregnancy Help, Pregnancy loss and abortion
“An alliance of life, freedom, healing and hope for survivors of human trafficking, inside and outside the womb…”
LifeFreedom Alliance – Survivor Voices
Trafficking and Pregnancy – Education and Awareness
Predatory Relationships, Pregnancy, and Abortion
Look for help in your area. Contact: OptionLine.org (confidential, help in your area)
Human Trafficking Hotline and Help
- Human Trafficking Awareness, Reporting, and Help
CALL: 888- 3737-888 (call 24 hours a day)
National Human Trafficking Resource Center
Hours: 24 hours, 7 days a week
Languages: English, Spanish and 200 more languages
- SMS: 233733 (BeFree) – Text Message: “Need Help” “HT info” or “Possible HT”
- or CALL: 911 – let the Dispatcher know you suspect a potential human trafficking situation or ask to speak to the Law Enforcement Officer working with potential human trafficking cases.
What to Say
When Calling the HelpLine or Law Enforcement, Consider This:
- Why you suspect this is human trafficking (describe the situation and people involved)
- Location/address of suspected trafficking (include any landmarks)
- Describe the suspected trafficker(s) and victim (s):
- approximate age, gender, color, clothing, general appearance of everyone involved, including identifying marks/tattoos, bruises
- Vehicle (make/model) (license plate but do not put yourself in danger)
Trafficking Resources & Posters
Truckers and Human Trafficking (the signs and where/how to get help):
Theresa Flores – Survivor of Sex Trafficking (A Survivor’s Story)
Additional Resources of Hope and Help:
- SpeakHope HelpLine – 504-233-2832 (Text or Call)
For Pregnancy Help and Resources:
Option Line is also available with 24/7 assistance around the nation…(you can call or text from the web site).
Pregnancy Help Slidell is a safe place of hope and help for women during pregnancy and beyond. Our services are free and confidential.
A safe place of refuge and hope. We also provide help for women who’ve been trafficked, exploited, abused, abandoned, homeless…and women who are experiencing difficult situations and relationships.
We’re here to help you with a healthy choice for your well-being, your safety, and for your future. Pregnancy Help Slidell knows of many resources, to help, within the local community and around the nation.
Help for Abortion Trauma (including Forced or Coerced Abortion):
LAhope.net – a place of hope and healing
Countless women have been overwhelmed by trauma related to abortion, resulting in fear, anxiety, pain and guilt.
- Many suffer in silence for years after they realize the full toll of abortion.
From desperation to devastation to deliverance, Life After Abortion takes an honest look at the undeniable impact abortion has had on real people, as told by those who experienced them.
Help and information can also be found at: LAhope (LA Abortion Recovery) – LAhope.net
There is hope and help. All calls and times of contact are confidential.